Ok, So if you guys already know who Uwe Boll is, then I apologize for posting a “Hey have you guys heard of these Lolcatz?” –type blog. But if you don’t, you are in for a treat!
Here is a list of Fun facts about Uwe Boll
1. Uwe Boll is a German director who makes terrible, terrible movies based on videogames.
2. His film In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. Cost $60 million to produce.
3. It made $10 million.
4. When critics, almost unanimously, pan his films he challenges them to boxing matches (for real!) or calls them “retards.”
5. For some reason he holds a doctorate.
6. He’s able to finance his films because, in his own words “[T]he reason I am able to do these kind of movies is I have a tax shelter fund in Germany, and if you invest in a movie in Germany you get basically fifty percent back from the Government."
7. He’s currently working on a film entitled
…wait what? That’s a terrible joke Funbox, not cool!
No FOR REAL!