1. Gently whispering in her ear, “You know who I love? I’ll give you a hint her name starts with a ‘Y’ and ends with an ‘ou’… That’s right Yoko Takahashou, the Japanese Artist, she’s really, really good.”
2. Pretending to forget her birthday, by throwing her a huge surprise party several months before her actual birthday.
3. Waking up in the middle of the night sobbing and when she asks, “What’s wrong” saying, “I just had this horrible nightmare, we were married and had kids and were spending our lives together.” Then trying to make out with her.
4. Spending a really long time looking at, and gently touching, Male mannequins.
5. Playing house with Susie Milksberg, but when my girlfriend comes over, only wanting to play transformers.
6. Saying, “Maybe we should just snuggle tonight.” And then when we’re spooning start to dry-hump and, when she responds positively, saying “Why is it always about sex with you!”
7. When we’re playing Risk saying, “Ok you can take
7. Faking a pregnancy.
8. Asking her if she ever “just tried not being a robot, just to see how it felt.”
9. Mis-numbering things.
10. Buying her a power tool as a gift and then when she tries to give it to me saying, “No, that’s a girl’s drill.”
11. Asking “Who needs a hug?” and then giving her a hug.